USS GHOST-K
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Time & New Start

+3
Nathan Thames
Primus
Que Melrose
7 posters

Go down

New Time & New Start Empty New Time & New Start

Post by Que Melrose Sat May 14, 2022 5:09 pm

Admiral Vance, sat in his office at Starfleet Command, with the mission of the DMA behind him, he could focus on other issue like getting Starfleet and the Federation back on track. But one of his ship received an message from the far end of the galaxy. It was Trion in nature. He was surprise as he thought the race was extinct due to a virus in the late 24th century. The signal was coming from an area too far to be reach by most starship. He dispatched the USS Discovery, as they were out of space dock with their repaired spore drive and could jump their in an instant.

Captain Log, the USS Discovery jump to the location of the signal, but all was there was an small ice planet. It had an shielded area at it core that allowed transport in. We beamed to the location and found about an hundred people suspended in light columns. A voice boom from everywhere. "You are late, my energy is whining, take them with you transporter and help us we do not have long. The leaders will know how to save us. Our time is not long. HURRY!!!!!!" The light columns disappeared and the body floated to the ground. =/\=This is the captain, we are beaming what look like starfleet personal to cargobay 1, they looked to have been in status have medical team meet us there. Once aboard take us back to Starfleet Headquarters, Admiral Vance will not believe this one.=/\=

When the Discovery jump back to headquarters they were beamed directly to Starfleet Medical to be check out. The leader was taken to see Vance himself and here is what take place.

Admiral Vance, rubbed his temples, "you are telling me you are from the 24th century and you did not get here via any time travel method?"
Que looked at the admiral, "sir, the last thing I remember is that a voice asked me and the skeleton crew of the Shadow to help save the Trion Race. We said yes and then there was a flash of light and then we awoke on the Discovery."
Vance, stared and the medical AI nodded that Que was telling the truth. "Admiral Melrose, the USS Shadow, returned to Earth on auto pilot with all systems erase and no crew onboard. You were all assumed missing. It appears one of Starfleet mystery has been solved. Medical scan confirmed you and your crew but that can faked. How do I know you are who you really are?"

Que looked at the admiral, as you said we were an mystery, however; there or I should say should be a file pass down from CNC to CNC on file that can only be open by you and the Director of Special Ops. As for you you DNA code was encoded once you took the position and only the CNC knew about it not one else. If you would not mind would you bring up that file?" Vance paused, then knew he only knew of that file. He pulled it up and enter his DNA access and the program awaited the input of the Director of Special OPs. He did it a many time hoping to bypass it but never and now here was a person who knew about it. Que stood and walked over to Vance station and enter his DNA access and all the files open about Que and his crew down to the last mission. Que looked at Vance, the ships record was not erase, it simply was downloaded to a secure folder at the CNC since we reported directly to him and could not be open without the two of us. It was a protective measure to ensure what we did remain in the shadow."

Vance, was looking through the mission logs and looked up at Que, "so you were Section 31?" Que Laughed, "Sir, Hell NO!, we were Starfleet but knew sometimes for the good you had to get dirty and we got dirty so the Federation and Starfleet stayed clean. We reported to the CNC only and did what was needed so the peace was kept. We were better than them but never forgot the ideas of the Federation and Starleet."

Vance, nodded and smiled. "I do not know why you showed up but you are needed we need to debrief all your crew. Since you were held in status you did not violate the temporal laws and this business with the Trion will have to be sorted as well. In the meantime, you are no longer iisted as missing and I bringing you back to active duty but with leave first to sort through you lives and get adjusted to the 32nd Century. Admiral Melrose, I also giving you a promotion to Fleet Admiral, we need some more admiral to spread the duties and once you return we will talk about how you will serve."

Que got up and shook Vance hand and exited to the shuttle bay to meet his wife after her debriefing. The first order was to see Earth and his home.

Tag: ALL (can pick up after awaking and debrief to build your character in the new century)
Que Melrose
Que Melrose
Admin

https://ussghost.forumotion.com

Primus likes this post

Back to top Go down

New Time & New Start Empty Re: New Time & New Start

Post by Primus Sat May 14, 2022 9:06 pm

Primus, grew tired for the endless question and his continue answers to the question. He was given the all clear and told that he was placed back on active duty by order of the CNC. "finally", Primus said as he got up from the table. He saw Que, briefly as he waited on his wife. Que told him he was heading to Earth. Primus thought long and hard and decided to head back to see the status of his House. He was on leave and made his way to a shuttle that would take him to Kronos. He he arrived he was greeted by fellow warriors. He was lead to the High Council where he notice a Kntarian, sitting on the council as well. He remember his wife saving her people and his house giving them one of their moon to settle. Kira had to leave and rule over her people. They were allowed into the empire as members and giving an seat. He nodded know Kira people has thrive. "I am Primus son of Prime. I have come to claim what is rightfully mine and know the faith of my house." The leader of the high council stood and greeted Primus. Primus, you house is well, it holding fell under the protection of your wife. She knew you were not dead and refuse to let any Klingon lay claim to you lands and title. She knew you would return to reclaim it and so you have. You wife knew and honor our ways and so one male Kntarian sits in your steed until your return. " Primus held up his hand as the Kntarian stood to give up his seat. "Hold you will remain as my proxy while I am away. I am still a member of Starfleet and know my family name still carries weight means the world to me. I am Klingon and when you need me I will be here. But, now I must go to New Kntarian to see how they have come along in 900 years and learn of my wife and daughter and there history in my absent." Go well Primus, they all shouted as he exited the hall. As he headed to his home he was stopped by a Klingon warrior, "Primus I am VeNar, I am the captain of your guard. I wanted to informed you that your house carry much weight on the counclil and with you being back plays a very hard choice. On New Kntarian, there is much up rest. The males wanted a say in their government. As members of the Empire the male could leave but could not return. They were given a choice of staying in their role as a male or leave for the empire never to return. They asked for a world of their own so they could live and if females wanted to come they could start their own world. This has been going on before and now after the burn. Be perpared to vote on the issue, but know if the empire give them a world, your wife people have stated they will leave the empire." Primus thanked his captain for the news and decided to head back to Starfleet command. "So much has changed since he was last home 900 years ago" he thought on his way back. Once back he head to Starfleet Medical to catch up on the latest and greatest in medical procedures. He had a strange feeling he was going to need it as he reviewed this century history it was in need of Special Operation.

tag: All (Hey Que great to have you back in the center seat.)
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Thames Fri May 20, 2022 10:05 pm

Starfleet Medical/Starfleet Headquarters

Nathan had awoken along with the others on board the Discovery. Though the stasis had seemed like a short nap, it still left him with a headache that would have killed a Talosian. He did his best to maintain a calm demeanor as they were examined, probed, prodded and asked more questions than a Vulcan Science Academy student. Once aboard the Headquarters starbase in the middle of some cloaking shield, He was asked more questions as to how they had come to be in the 32nd Century.

Following his extensive debriefing, Nate looked out of one of the viewports to see what remained of the fleet. "I'll be a Caitian's uncle..." he whispered, shaking his head. Nate had never taken in to account that he would be coming so far in to the future. He had hoped to see the 2600's but this felt like too much. Pushing away from the viewport, he made his way to the lounge to grab a bite to eat. For him, there was no looking up any of his family. He had been the sole survivor of his family after the Dominion war. Sitting down to a couple of slices of pizza and a tall glass of ice cold milk, he stared at the food. He wondered how the others felt about looking in to their pasts, but he had only just become a member of the crew before the incident that brought them forward.

Letting out a gentle sigh he started to eat, alone. Takinga bite of the piping hot pizza he chewed quietly, his eyes darting around and watching the exits. Even still his training from his days as a member of a Special Operations Tactical team had left him ever wary of his exits and possible threats. Lightly he itched at his arm where his prosthetic joined his body.

OFF: Tag any who want to chat! Glad to have a mission!
Nathan Thames
Nathan Thames

Back to top Go down

Post by Aedre Melrose Fri May 20, 2022 11:03 pm

The man was talking, but Aedre wasn't really hearing his words, just muffled sounds that had no meaning. After the first few sentences, that they had been in stasis, and this was the 32nd Century?

She'd thought it was a joke at first, some sort of prank or cruel head-game...maybe this was her home universe, and they were trying to get information out of her...

But once she'd believed, that they'd shown her that they were telling the truth, the first thought she had was for her children...while she was sure that Que's folks gave them a good life, it still hadn't been her and Que raising them, watching their triumphs, comforting and guiding them in their bad times.

Not only that, but they were long dead, and she wasn't sure if she wanted to know how, or when. If they'd had long, good lives, or if there had been tragedy and heartbreak...

And if there had been descendants. 500 hundred years. How many generations was that? Twenty? More? And how many descendants? There could be hundreds, an odd thought in itself.

"Yes, aye," she murmured to something that she assumed was a 'yes' question, and seemed to be a wrap-up of the debriefing she hadn't really heard, but she just wanted out, she wanted to see her husband. Que Melrose had rescued her soul once, and he was where she knew she could find solace in this latest blow in her life.

Arms wrapped around herself, Aedre hurried from the debrief, and it was all she could do not to break into a run when she saw Que, and when she got to him, she immediately snuggled against him, holding him tightly.

"Oh, Que, what happened? The children..."
Aedre Melrose
Aedre Melrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Vultina Sat May 21, 2022 1:39 pm

Vultina, sat through her debrief. Answer question after question. She smiled inward, they are looking for a weak link where there was none as she part of more than just a crew she was part of an family. She spread her wings in frustration with the question after question. They changed from feathers to metal and then back to feather the color of red. I am the only one of my race that can do that as I stated in my report earlier. Nothing much could surprise her but the next news she received from them shocked her.

After the burn, her planet was isolated and the emerald chain came in and took over. They revolted the chain retaliated and wipe out have of the winged and non-winged species of the planet. The chain held a tight grip on the planet for it unique ore. After the fall of the chain and the ability to warp again contact with them has been limited. They have be rebuilding but the ruling family fell during the revolt, some of her clan survived but not trusting of outsider now even the Federation. She got up and was lost in her thoughts, her love and mate Caden was still in debrief. She saw Que and Aedre on the shuttlebay deck. They were heading for Earth. She went to the communication room and made contact with Aven. A holo of the regent came online. I am Vultina daughter of Vultan and Biata. The regent looked surprise and Vultina filled her in on how she came to be her now and not missing. The smiled with glee and went and got the rest of the council. They kneel before her, a being of light came to us during the revolt and foretold of one from our past coming to bring us to the stars once more and not to do nothing more than rebuild and wait for the arrival. Here you are the one from our golden past to bring us forward. She told them to rise before other Starfleet personel notice the undue attention. Only Caden knew that she was a princess and she kept it secret as to leave a life free of undue attention due to her status on Aven. She loved engineering and that what she wanted to do. She told the regent to gather her clans and all remaining clans of the Aarakocra and the clans of the Horus. It was time we be one people as before. I will contact you with my mate to discuss the future of Aven and you will tell me of the continue attacks by the remaining Emerald Chain faction in our systems.

The regent and the council bowed again and the transmission ended. She turned and saw Admiral Vance, standing their smiling. He motion for her to follow him to his office. He engage the privacy field. A new tech that she marvel at, " Commander, I did not mean to ease drop on your communication, but you are a princess, even so a Queen a ruler of a planet?" Vultina held up her hand, yes and yes and no. When I joined Starfleet I did not wanted to be known as a princess and everybody think I got where I was due to my royal status. I wanted to be known for my talent and deed. My father name my sister his next in line to the Federation, but on my planet they knew of my success and being the first of my people to join Starfleet gave them great pride. I do not plan to rule, Starfleet is my home, however: I will ensure they are strong again and that they rejoin the Federation so they can get the help we can provide to them." Vance nodded, your secret is safe with me and the President of the Federation when I tell her the good news and ensure she keep it as well. Vultina smiled, and thank the admiral. She left his office and went to the mess hall to wait for Caden to finish her debrief and join her she had much to tell her.

When she saw Nat, sitting eating pizza and milk she laughed somethings never change. She went and order up fried catfish and a beer. She got her tray and sat across from Nat. "You know you do not have to have an exit strategy when you have a personal transporter to transport you away?" She smiled and said "Hope you don't mind me joining you while I wait for Caden? How did you debrief go and any idea how we ended up in the 32nd century instead a the few years to to us by a voice?

tag: Nat and all others (glad to be back)
Vultina
Vultina

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Thames Sat May 21, 2022 11:17 pm

Starfleet Headquarters | Mess Hall

Looking up from his food, he watched as Vultina sat down with her food. He smiled softly at her as he shook his head and spoke "It's fine with me. I would appreciate the company.. As for the exit strat.." He blushed a bit and shook his head "Old habits die harder than a Jem'Hadar I suppose." Before taking another bite of his pizza.

Once he swallowed it down with a bit of milk, he set the glass down. Looking to Vultina, he spoke gently "You seem to be handling this rather well... I'm not sure how the others are... Especially those that had family they left behind.." He gave a soft grin that hinted at a bit of sadness. He felt for his crewmates, knowing their losses would hurt for a time. It had been a hurt he knew from the Dominion War. Taking another sip of his milk, his eyes darted to one of the doors that silently opened, letting through a small contingent of Starfleet personnel. His eyes raked over them quickly, as if looking for weapons and reading how they would hold themselves in combat. He could still feel the last time he held his phased sniper rifle during his time as a member of a Special Operations Ground Unit.

Closing his eyes, he calmed himself down a bit before giving a subtle shake of the head. Looking back up to Vultina, Nate smiled softly and spoke "Sorry.. I guess this whole thing is getting to me.. I can't believe we are in the 32nd century.." He grinned some "It feels like a whole new adventure."

TAG: Vultina, Caden, Anyone else
Nathan Thames
Nathan Thames

Back to top Go down

Post by Aedre Melrose Sat May 21, 2022 11:32 pm

New Time & New Start EaXwYF

Interrogations sucked, and this was especially sucky because of, well, everything...being in stasis for 500 years...all the new terms and technology, it was all baffling and intimidating.  But, at least as Security, Caden had some experience in being on the other side, doing the interrogations, so she was familiar with the techniques used, the mind-games that were played, the sorts of replies they were looking for, and the obfuscation they might use to get those answers.

Even so, she quickly determined that these people weren't enemies, and they weren't trying to trick her into anything, just that they were more curious than anything, about what had happened so long ago with the Shadow's crew, and to be honest, so was she!  

Still, by the end of it, she was exhausted and frustrated, and just wanted to be with Vultina, and to figure this all out.  At very least, their whole crew was here, and hopefully, they would be allowed to stay together.

When she spotted her love sitting with Nathan, she broke into a grin.  Well, that was three, a good start, so now they just needed to hunt down the others!

Before heading to the table, she ordered a bacon burger and jalapeno poppers, then carried the tray to the table.  "So," she commented as she sat by Vultina, "anyone seen our fearless leader?  Or any of the rest of the crew?"
Aedre Melrose
Aedre Melrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Que Melrose Sun May 22, 2022 12:59 am

Que hugged Aedre, he kissed her and smiled. Lets go to the lounge area before we leave. He saw Vultina, Caden, and Nat sitting at a table. With his wife in hand they walked over to the table. "I see you guys made it though debriefing. I know Primus went off to the Klingon homeworld, and it appears Serena and Kevin are still in debriefing. I wanted you all here before leaving, but relay to them that Aedre and I are heading to Earth for about a week and we will be back. Since we did not time travel it no laws broken and we can reach out to our family. Admiral Vance, has informed me that he has need our our unique skills but want us to get us to this time period. Go home and catch up and be back here in a week. Nat, I know you so get up to speed on all new tech we will need for our line of work. You are to report to me once you return." Que saw there looks and felt his wife squeeze of his hand. "Look guys I know this is not what we expected 20 years is what we were told and now it 500 years, I suspect the Trion has something else in mind or something happen that required us to stay in statis. We are here and we are a family too. We will stay together as a crew and family, I have the word of Admiral Vance." He heard a PA announcement stating his shuttle was ready for departure. "Look stay out of trouble" he was about to leave and smile, "right" Que his his communicator and transported to the shuttle. The young ensign greeted them and they were off for Earth

tag: All in the mess hall

Que sat next to his wife, " I have a surprise for you dear." He brought up the holo image from his badge. He was getting use to not having PADDs anymore "this is our great great oh hell i lost track of how many great grandson he is a Professor at the University of Guam teaching all things law. He is married with two girls live on the Melrose estate" The shuttle came out of warp, "admiral we are here, Que looked and thought how much she had not change. They were given permission to beam down. Que and Aedre were beamed down to the estate. "Surprise and Welcome Home" he hugged his wife, "our family is happy to see us. I kids did well and from the picture in the main hall we were missed" Que pointed to a picture hanging in the main hallway of Que, Aedre, and the kids they took together before going back on duty. "See baby, there was always a Melrose, but we get a chance to continue it again, but for not let relax and meet our family."

Tag: Aedre
Que Melrose
Que Melrose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vultina Sun May 22, 2022 1:44 am

As she was about to tell everybody that she saw Que in the shuttlebay did he walk into the lounge with Aedre. He gave his usually speech and pep talk and told them to relax and learn. He was then transported away to catch a shuttle to Earth. Vultina sighed, she looked at Caden, "dear we need to go to Aven to set some thing in motion and I would love for you to be with me and then we can go where you want to go"

Tag: Caden

She thought she would tell her about the sudden and unexpected event that landed her as ruler of her planet. Beside this would be the second time since they were married that they would visit her homeworld and she wanted to see how much has changed in 500 years. She finish their meal with Nathaniel and marvel at how much has changed. "I tell you I can't wait to see how far engine has come. Did you notice that the ship has detached nacelles. I research a little and programable matter is such a thing. I can't wait, but first Caden we need to get home and be ready for Que when he returns. she laughed , 'Dear we been going on about me, how was your briefing and were do you want to go after we visit Aven?" she looked at Nathaniel, "I know Que gave you orders would you care to join us for a few days before you settle into duty?"

Tag: Caden and Nathaniel

Vultina
Vultina

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaylee Sun May 22, 2022 8:05 pm

Shaylee sat at her desk on Starbase 1. She had heard of the crew from the USS Shadow who had been found by the Discovery and had in fact taken it upon herself to look into them. The door chimed and she called "Come" as she looked up she smiled at her boss and long-time friend. "Hello Sir to what do I owe the pleasure," she asked, standing and stretching her wings.

"How did I know you would be in here?" Captain Hori said with a small chuckle.

"Because it's me and I am addicted to my job" She joked walking over to the sofa and motioning for him to sit.

His brilliant blue eyes sparkled with laughter as he sat beside her and flashed his dazzling smile her way. She knew to most humans he was a very handsome man but he wasn't really her type. They talked for a few minutes catching up as old friends do. "I have a new assignment for you Shay" he said after the small talk was through. "It's not a mission you are used to, I am assigning you to the crew of the Shadow many of them will have questions, they may need help tracking down information on their loved ones. They are going to be very out of place here Shay and I need someone I can trust. I want you to report to Admiral Melrose and offer him and his crew what help you can."

"I don't suppose..." Shaylee began

"Save it Shay I know you have already begun working on it." he inturrupted.

Shaylee smiled, "You really do know me well"

"When they head out you will be assigned to their ship." He added.

"Wait a Starship assignment... that didn't work out so well last time..." she hesitated.

"Shay we both know that wasn't your fault," Hori said softly placing and hand on hers. "You are the best operative I have they need the best." He smiled again

"I was researching their last intelligence officer, I have big shoes to fill. Kira is a legend in Starfleet" Shaylee looked back over at her computer. "Her husband is part of that crew but a lot of her records are classified at the highest level. What can I tell him?" she asked looking back at her friend.

"I have already spoken to command" he handed her data crystal. "This is everything he is cleared to know about her work a lot of it is redacted. I am working on getting him clearance for more information but as you mentioned Kira is a legend she is old, retired, and living out her days with her now-husband. She has already been informed of his arrival in our time. She may reach out to him when she is ready."

"I understand, I will do my best." She stood with her friend and wished him goodbye before returning to her desk and finding Primus. She took a deep steadying breath, pressing her wings together she stepped out of her office and went to track down Primus to tell him of his glorious wife.

TAG Primus
Shaylee
Shaylee

Back to top Go down

Post by caden mutoza Sun May 22, 2022 11:05 pm

"I didn't tell then anything!" Caden chuckled, shaking her head, "they didn't break me!" Then she shrugged and took a sip of the strawberry shake she'd ordered. "You'd think after a hundred years we'd be more hungry!"

At least the food still tasted pretty much the same, although she wasn't going to question the origins...there was no telling what current mores and practices were, but so ling as it was edible and not all chemicals, it would do!

"I don't care where we go." Caden shrugged. "I'm just curious to see the home-world, see how it's changed." Hopefully for the better! "And if they have a way of flying..." She glanced at Nate. "Vultina fashioned me a set of wings when we were there, and it was amazing! You'll love it!"

After a bite of burger, she shrugged again. "If we have time, I don't really care where we go." There really wasn't time to see everything, so it didn't much matter. "What about you, Nate? Have somewhere you want to go?"
caden mutoza
caden mutoza

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Thames Sun May 22, 2022 11:17 pm

When their commanding officer sat down with his wife next to them, he looked up to him and nodded gently. Listening to the orders that he was giving out in rapid succession, Nate nodded gently and spoke, the Scottish brogue barely showing through "Aye sir. I will be on it. Should be fun. If I could get some access to the strategic databases that would be helpful too so I can figure out what is going on fully in this time."

Nate watched the interaction between Vultina and Caden with a hint of bemusement. He ate his pizza silently, deep in thought about how the future looked. Even a cursory inspection of the data they had given the crew had been quite a bit to take in. The burn essentially isolating the entire galaxy, or at least the galaxy they knew of. He wondered if the Delta quadrant had fared any better.

Their questions broke him from his thoughts before he smiled gently. "I don't exactly have any plans. No family to speak of as far as I know. My mom was dead, no siblings or aunts and uncles..." He drank down the rest of his rather large glass of milk before he smiled "I would appreciate it if I could come, it sounds like a planet I wouldn't mind visiting. At least it will be a friendly visit and not a mission." He grinned widely before picking up his tray and taking it to the replicator to be reclaimed.

"I suppose I should pack, though there isn't much I have with me. Just the uniform and commbadge they issued us earlier.."

TAG: Caden, Vultina
Nathan Thames
Nathan Thames

Back to top Go down

Post by caden mutoza Mon May 23, 2022 12:43 am

It was good to see some of the others, to know that they were all right and that they'd be assigned together. Even if they had great-great-great...well, ten or eleven greats...grandchildren, nieces, nephews...there was the problem -- so far separated and diluted as to be strangers more than family.

So, 'family' was the crew, bound by experiences and trials they had been though together, and by a gap of 500 years.

In the shuttle, Aedre took Que's hand and started thinking on what they were going to find at the estate in Guam. In all honesty, she was surprised that it was still there, and still in the family, but that counted for a lot.

" I have a surprise for you dear."

"Oh? What's that?" With all the surprises in the past day or so, what more could there be?

"this is our great great oh hell i lost track of how many great grandson he is a Professor at the University of Guam teaching all things law. He is married with two girls live on the Melrose estate"

Stunned, Aedre stared at the image, feeling light-headed, amazed, joyous, sad, all at once. "Quentin," she murmured, reaching up to touch the image then looking at Que. "It could be him." She smiled, knowing that they were looking at proof that their son's line had continued, and the image felt familiar. Of course, there was wishful thinking, and Quentin and Alana had just been children...

Then the shuttle came out of warp and the announcement came that they had reached their destination. Aedre felt her heart start to race, and she gripped Que's hand tighter.

"Surprise and Welcome Home" he hugged his wife, "our family is happy to see us. I kids did well and from the picture in the main hall we were missed"

Although there had been changes over the years, and some of the landscaping was different, the estate was still recognizable, and Aedre couldn't help but smile...they were, indeed, home.

"See baby, there was always a Melrose, but we get a chance to continue it again, but for not let relax and meet our family."

It was bittersweet, to see that portrait, and she remembered that day clearly. It had been a happy time, with the promise of a bright future...well, this was the future, just not what she'd thought of.

She didn't realize, until they were in the same room with the current generation of Melroses, that she'd been holding her breath, and before anyone said anything, she ran forward and grabbed the young man in a tight hug, not finding it at all odd that he was nearly her age!

caden mutoza
caden mutoza

Back to top Go down

Post by Primus Mon May 23, 2022 5:21 pm

Primus was in the main hall of his house drinking blood wine and celebrating with the warriors of House Primus. He grandson headbutted him and they sang songs and he retold battles his house did during the time before and after the burn. How he kept the house strong. Primus asked why he was not on the council instead of an Ktarian sitting in as Proxy. He smiled that was grandmother design to keep our house closely tied with Katarian. As your daughter took the throne, you son became head of the house but Kira wanted a proxy Ktarian who held ties with your house to tie the two bloodline together. Grandmother was strong will like that. Primus nodded in agreement. Primus raise a glass , "to Kira, warrior maiden of the House of Primus". Just then he was greeted by a Starfleet officer that just beamed in. The drunk warriors brought up their blade ready for battle. "Stand down you fools, can you see is Starfleet". Primus looke at Shaylee, "who the hell are you and how did you beam down through our house defense shield, speak quickly or die by the hand of the House of Primus warrior"

Shaylee looked at Primus, yep a Klingon and drunk. She informed him that she was here to inform him of his wife status. Primus held up his hand "hold your breath I know enough, she alive and move on" He took a drink from his mug of wine, "we were apart when she took the throne, but the duty to her people came first. As much as I wanted my daughter she was part of Kira world and she took the throne. My son lead the house until his death but a strong head keep the house in tack. So save your breath"

Now this is a divorce party since she moved on I must too...He gave her a mug of blood wine, drink and rejoice that Primus is back to claim his house and he crash on a table with laughter, I will need a ride back to Starfleet as my house is in good hand and I need to get back to my family." The warrior yell, "hail Primus, Hail his return" his grandson picked him up "we are ready to assist in any manner you need you just call" With that parting in Klingon fashion he nodded for Shaylee to beam him out. On the shuttle sitting in a chair he watch this winged person pilot the shuttle, he had never seen anyone like her, "I thought Vultina people were the only winged culture in the Federation?"

tag; Shaylee

And he added while we at it tell me about the my wife as she refuse to see me and I honor her request and gave her the divorce, I can move on but tell me of her life after I disappeared: he smiled, "it is why you came to find me?"

tag: Shaylee
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaylee Mon May 23, 2022 6:37 pm

Shaylee already didn’t like the Klingon he was rubbing her the wrong way; as she sat down to take the shuttle controls, she bristled. “You have been gone a long time Sir. I am Faetean, we joined the Federation in 2897. On Earth, we are known as the Fae or fairies. I am a fire fairy.”

Shaylee set the data crystal on the dash and a holographic display appeared above it. “For your information, I came to explain your family history. Most of her information is Classified but here is what I can tell you. Kira Maru-Frost is still alive as you know, the Kntarians are known for their long lives. She waited a very long time to move on Sir longer than most would have waited. In time she remarried Admiral Jonathan Frost though both are retired now, and she is serving as the Empress of New Kntaria. She oversaw Starfleet for 40 years before resigning her commission and becoming the president of the Federation. Kira has 10 children, two of which were yours. Your daughter died while serving in Star Fleet and had no children. Your son served as an ambassador for the Klingon Homeworld, he had a Kntarian wife, and they had three children. I have a list here of your current decedents. Your son though half Kntarian passed away when his ship was ambushed and destroyed. However, your son’s wife, two of his children, and his grandchildren are all on New Kntaria. One of your grandchildren is here as you saw. Your son’s wife was contacted and wishes to meet you. Kira was contacted as well but requests you give her time to come to terms with everything. It’s not every day that your presumed dead husband comes back to life she and Admiral Frost have been married a very long time. She will reach out to you when she is ready. It’s not that she doesn’t want to speak with you it is just a lot to come to grips with however she sent a recording for you.” Shaylee looked over at Primus and stopped talking for a moment. She hit play and the face of Kira appeared in front of them.

“Primus, I… I can’t believe what they have told me that you are alive, and you and the others were in stasis all this time. I knew you hadn’t died I felt in my soul. I waited for you for a long time but after a time I had to move on with my life. I never thought I would see you again or Que or any of the others. I promise in time I will come to see you; you deserve that much from me. I am sorry I couldn’t meet with you now. I am running an Empire now these days. You should see our grandchildren and great-grandchildren they are beautiful and strong. I have kept your house and name strong in the Empire. I will see you soon, just give me a little time. You will always be in my heart loDnal and I hope you find glory and love in your new life.” Kira leaned forward on the screen to end the recording and Shaylee could see the tears in her eyes and the pain on the other woman’s face.

“Maybe try having a little compassion for your ex-wife… sir,” she said the last word through gritted teeth. She plotted their course to Starfleet Headquarters as she switched off the display and handed him the crystal.

tag Primus
Shaylee
Shaylee

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Thames Fri May 27, 2022 12:29 am

After leaving the Mess Hall, Nathan made his way to the quarters they had provided him on the Starbase. He packed up what little gear he had with him, checking to make sure that it was all properly sized. He still could barely wrap his head around the tech of this century. How they were able to fly through space with nacelles that weren't attached upon the pylons boggled his mind.

He was glad he wasn't an engineer, having to relearn warp mechanics and everything else. He imagined their engineer would feel like Neanderthal coming to World War 3. He touched his comm badge to call Caden and Vultina, only to have the holographic PADD appear before him, causing him to jump back and swipe at the same time at it in an attempt to ward off an attack. He took several deep breaths, instantly feeling embarrassed by his reaction, yet thankful no one else had seen it. Or so he thought.

His swiping at the holographic display had opened a video line to Caden and Vultina, showing them on their own displays him jumping back in fright before calming himself. Seeing them floating before him he whispered "Shit... Umm.. Be right there!" before fighting with the display to make it disappear.

TAG: Caden, Vultina
Nathan Thames
Nathan Thames

Back to top Go down

Post by Que Melrose Sat May 28, 2022 5:29 pm

Que enjoyed the party the family had planned for them but they excused themselves and walked the beach of the compound toward their home which looked like it did when they left. He hugged Aedre, "Hard to believe it almost 900 years. Our family has grown but still we missed so much. " The moon was setting over the ocean. He looked at her and remember she was much his Rick as he was to her. He knew he would be lost here without her. He was a loner before her. She push through the wall to his heart and now they where whole and one. He looked at her "shall we go inside for some rest?"
Once inside he was shocked it was like they left it. Clean but preserved. He went to the cabinet, "Well I never had a 900 year old congac but this bottle is the one Kevin and Serena gave us when we got married." He poured a small amount in his favorite glass. It was smooth going down. He and Aedre looked around talked and found a Holo book left by their grandson of the history of the Melrose Family. He sat on the couch with her looking some went into Starfleet other states on Earth other on other world s all remember the legacy they left behind. Tears was in his eyes, he took a drink and looked at Aedre. "Those Trion better have a good damn reason for this" he said as he lean in to kiss her.

Que Melrose
Que Melrose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aedre Melrose Mon May 30, 2022 12:42 am

Aedre shrugged, blinking tears as they looked through the book, then shrugged as Que mentioned the Trion. Of course, it was rhetorical, and there was nothing they could do about it now, so she squeezed his hand, then curled against him.

"There's a reason for all of it, isn't there?" she murmured, "all the steps...and missteps...have led us here, there has to be a reason."

After all, her torment and suffering in the mirror universe had led her to Que, and her mistakes had ultimately strengthened the bond of their ship's family, and even now, that was pretty much intact.

"We'll do what we have to, just like always, and we already know we've left an amazing legacy."

She did wonder, though, what had become of her sister, if Jenyver had had children, had descendants, and, something she wasn't sure she wanted to know...were there descendants here from Hubbard? What had become of his universe...her 'home' universe? And was that really important, or was it better not to know?
Aedre Melrose
Aedre Melrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Primus Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:33 am

“Maybe try having a little compassion for your ex-wife… sir,” she said the last word through gritted teeth. She plotted their course to Starfleet Headquarters as she switched off the display and handed him the crystal.

Primus laughed at her expression and clear anger. "I like your anger and passion but you clearly have to learn more about Klingons. We are proud and don't show our feelings outward. I loved Kira deeply and hurts to know I want know here embrace and miss my kids growing up but as a leader of my house I responded as a Klingon does divorce her and prepare for the future even inside I hurt. I admire you tact to express yourself but make no mistake you try my honor again you will regret it." Primus sat back with a glare in his eyes toward Shaylee, but inward smile at the toughness of this one. Maybe this century is looking up, he looked at Shaylee again, indeed looking up.

Tag: Shaylee
Primus
Primus

Back to top Go down

Post by Que Melrose Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:22 pm

Que was looking at Aedre she slept on the bed on the shuttle on its way back to Starfleet Command. It was a great week back on Earth. Seeing his family but showed how much was missed. He remember the talk about starting another branch and what a week of trying but it was time to head back to work. He was reading over the specs of the new ship that Adm Vance sent him. He order a cup of coffee and sat down at a desk next to bed when a alert advised him that they would be at Starfleet Command in 30 minutes. He smiled just enough time for a little surprise. He order breakfast on a bed tray and woke Aedre. "Sweaty we are 39 minutes out just enough time for breakfast and you to get ready

Que Melrose
Que Melrose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aedre Melrose Thu Oct 13, 2022 5:00 pm

Aedre had been drifting in and out of sleep, enjoying those last few moments of leisure, so she was vaguely aware of Que's movements. But she hadn't been prepared for breakfast in bed, so when he woke her up completely, she sat up, smiling.

"Did I ever tell you how wonderful you are?" Never in her wildest dreams could she have imagined life as it was right now, and she was going to make the most of it.

Breakfast was amazing, and then, after a quick shower, she was dressed and ready for the next part of their journey.

"I can't wait to meet the others again, and be back to what we do best!" They made and excellent team, and were a family as well, and Aedre was confident that they could handle anything put before them.
Aedre Melrose
Aedre Melrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum